Please call 604-688-6755 to register for events
- Enjoy a demonstration of recipes and lots of tasting (a light brunch or supper).
- A copy of the featured book is yours to take home, unless otherwise specified.
- We offer a 10% discount on book purchases during our paid classes & instructional events. This discount is not offered during free events or author receptions.
- Gift certificates are available for events.
- Classes are non-refundable; with a minimum of three days' notice of cancellation, we will credit your store account, to be used at a later date or try to accommodate you in another event of your choice.
- Pre-registration is required and space is limited: early booking is advised.
Barbara-Jo’s Books to Cooks offers a variety of cooking demonstrations and author events throughout the year.
Evening events are held from 6:00 to approximately 8:00 p.m. and they feature a demonstration of recipes, lots to eat, and a copy of the featured book to take home. Pre-registration is required; call 604-688-6755 for reservations.
P R I V A T E E V E N T S
We are delighted to organize customized, private events for groups of 12 to 21. Private events begin at $135 per person and increase in price, depending on the selected cookbook; the price includes the featured cookbook, cooking demonstration, and a meal served throughout the event.
A 50% deposit is required to confirm the chosen date. The balance is due five days prior to the event upon confirmation of guest numbers. Events cancelled at least 5 days prior will be credited to your store account for use at a later date. With less than 5 days’ notice, we are unable to issue a credit but will have the books available for you.