Juicing is the rage nowadays, and one of the newer slow masticating juicers on the market is the Aicok brand. There are many reasons that this juicer is an excellent product to have in your kitchen. I will go over the pros and cons of this product, in addition to the notable features. I will also provide you my opinion, which will be the verdict of the Aicok juicer. What is it about this juicer that makes it unique and reputable? There are many other masticating juicers to choose from, but for now, the focus will be on the Aicok juicer, and let’s firstly go over the main features.
The Main Features Of Aicok Juicer
The Aicok juicer is a slow masticating juicer that is a multi-purpose one where you can extract various fruits and vegetables such as carrots, apples, celery, oranges, wheatgrass, and more. Therefore, this juicer is a versatile, heavy-duty machine, and you need to assemble this product. However, it is straightforward to do, and it is also simple to clean after you finish using it.
You can place the parts into a dishwasher as it is dishwasher-safe. The machine ejects the pulp externally as well. You can also hand wash the elements if you wish. Aicok offers customers a three-year warranty on the product, in addition to lifelong customer service and technical consultation. The product has UL and ETL certification.
- The model number of the Aicok juicer is AMR521.
- The dimensions of the item are 17.1 x 13.1 x 8.9 inches.
- The weight of the product is 12.1 pounds.
- The colors of the product are green and black.
Let’s now go over the pros of the Aicok juicer.
The Pros Of The Aicok Juicer
The Aicok juicer has so many advantages, which is why it is becoming a top-rated product for juicing fanatics. There are many reasons that juicers like this product and the pros of this juicer include:
- The Aicok juicer is affordable, which means if you are on a budget, you will be able to buy this product without burning a hole in your wallet.
- You can juice dense produce such as leafy greens and citrus fruits.
- This juicer allows you to juice stringy vegetables such as wheatgrass and celery.
- It will allow you to keep more nutrients as slow masticating juicers do as you will get high-quality juice from it.
- The juicer is quiet, as it operates on 60 decibels.
- It allows for 72-hour shelf life.
- The elements compose of BPA-free materials.
- The elements are dishwasher-safe.
- If you overload the juicing chamber, all you need to do is press the reserve key, which will solve the issue.
- It features an acrylic auger which is safer than ULTEM, which many other juicers have.
These are the pros of the Aicok juicer. However, there are both pros and cons with everything, and the Aicok juicer is no different. Let’s go over the cons, so you know what to expect if you decide to purchase this product.
The Cons Of The Aicok Juicer
Even though the Aicok juicer has so many excellent features and advantages, there are other disadvantages that you will want to know if you decide to buy this product. The cons of the Aicok juicer are:
- You cannot put your fruits and vegetables in large chunks into the juicer as you need to cut them into smaller pieces which increases your prep time.
- It takes minutes to juice your produce instead of seconds which you can expect to be the case with any slow masticating juicer.
- It does not serve any other function than juicing, which means you cannot puree food for a baby.
- You cannot make almond or soy milk with this machine.
- Since the product is affordable, you cannot expect a better warranty than a three-year one.
- The Aicok brand is new, which means it will take customers a while to build trust for its products.
However, these disadvantages are not so bad that it would deter you from trying this fantastic juicer. Now I will tell you my overall verdict of the Aicok juicer.
Understandably, you may be hesitant to invest in the Aicok juicer because it is a new brand. However, it has so many advantages. Firstly, it is affordable, and its elements are BPA-free, and it includes six parts that are straightforward to assemble. They are also easy to clean as you can hand wash the parts with mild soap and warm water with a clean cloth. Or, you can toss them into the dishwasher. It is a slow masticating juicer which means it takes time to juice, and it cannot handle large pieces of fruits and vegetables. That means the preparation time is longer if you want to use this juicer.
However, you can use any fruit or vegetable as long as you slice them into small pieces, and it retains all of the essential nutrients from these superfoods. It also has a shelf life‘ of 72 hours which is a significant advantage. It is also a quiet juicer as the sound does not exceed 60 decibels. That is why many moms of young kids enjoy it, so it does not interfere with their napping. Unfortunately, you cannot puree fruits and vegetables with this machine as it is only for juicing. You cannot make almond or soy milk either. However, if you are looking at a simple slow masticating juicer, consider investing in the Aicok juicer.